GRIHA Rating Documentation for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bhubaneswar
Sustainable Buildings & Habitat had consulted six big construction agencies of CPWD involved in the construction of phase-I & phase-II of IIT Bhubaneswar and have been trying to incorporate all possible measures recommended by GRIHA (as a part of the special condition specified in their agreement with CPWD). Sustainable Buildings & Habitat had facilitated the construction team to meet all required GRIHA compliance and ensure sustainable site planning for following buildings in IIT BBSR.
- D E C Infrastructure India for Boys Hostel (800 Seater) (Phase-I)
- B. C. Bhuyan Construction Pvt. Ltd for Girls Hostel (200 Single Seater) and Staff & Faculty Qtrs Grade-C (Phase-I)
- IVRCL Pvt. Ltd. and for Main Building, Electrical Science, Mechanical Science, Basic Science & 1st Yr. Laboratory (Phase-II) later on taken over by B. C. Bhuyan Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- M/S. Inder Constructions – Guest House, Staff Community Centre & Convenient Shopping (Phase-I)
- Satinder Construction Private Limited for Grade-A Staff Quarters (Phase-II)
- 6. P. D. Agarwal Construction Private Limited for School of Infrastructure & Planning (Phase-II)